The AJFL is excited to announce the inaugural season of the 5th & 6th grade Travel Football program. The team will compete in the Northeast Junior High Football League.
We look forward to a great season.
2019 Season Info:
- MANDATORY equipment pickup on Aug 11th. We will also have an optional equipment pickup sometime the week prior.
- Pre-season conditioning practice will be held on August 14 and 15. Pre-season practice starts on Aug 19th. See Coach Bodnaruk for further details.
- Jamboree: In August, we will play other teams within the league, giving players the opportunity to play against league competition.
- The season will run through the end of October. If participating in the playoffs, the season can run through mid November.
- We will gladly accept any help from parents as assistant coaches. However, parents will NOT be coaching their own player.
- As a matter of safety, those players who make all practices will be given priority in playing time.
- The first two weeks of practice are ESSENTIAL to getting a good start to the season.